WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device, and depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use your device, can be used to recognise the user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Analysis cookies: When handled correctly by us or by third parties, analysis cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: When handled correctly by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to manage the range of advertising space on the website in the most effective way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use its different options or services, for example, data traffic and communication control, session identification, restricted access entrance, recording of order items, performing the purchase process of an order, handling registration or event participation requests, using security features during navigation, storing content for video or audio dissemination, or sharing content through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s computer, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of any advertising spaces the publisher may have included in a website, application or platform that provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of specific profiles for advertising purposes.
The following table identifies which cookies are being installed or used, and identifies whether they are our own or third-party cookies, and if they are session or permanent cookies.
Used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data about the user session, such as connection timeout, session identifier, etc.
|Navigation state||Allow the identification of the user’s navigation state (login, first page, first access, scroll status, vote status, etc.).||Own||Session|
|Social network plugins||Allow users to share content with members of a particular social network||Third party||
|Shopping basket||Stores information about the shopping basket and the user identification data associated with the basket.||Own||Session|
|WCAG source||Used to establish the origin of a user when arriving at a page of this website, for example, if they reach the product detail page from a product grid, from the search engine or from an external page.||Own||Persistent|
WHO USES THE COOKIES?
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS is the analytics tool that helps websites and app owners understand how their visitors interact with their properties. A set of cookies can be used to collect information and report usage statistics of websites without personally identifying visitors to Google. The data stored for further analysis includes: the number of times the user visited the website, dates of the user’s first and last visit, duration of visits, the page from which the user accessed the website, the search engine the user used to reach the website or the link they selected, the physical location from which the user accessed, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you check the privacy page of Google Analytics (with the understanding that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites). Learn more about Google Analytics cookies and Privacy information.
- PAYPAL: These cookies allow the collection of information on the device from which the purchase is made on this website in order to verify that these operations offer sufficient guarantees for customers. This never includes sensitive information such as credit card details.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES SETTINGS
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your device. The operation is different for each browser. The “Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Además, también puede gestionar el almacén de cookies en su navegador a través de herramientas como las siguientes: